Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Extraction Type
- Mild Smell
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
This Brazilian evergreen plant grow up to 40 meters (125 feet) high and features a reddish bark and yellow flowers. It is largely felled in the South American rain forest. The wood is utilized for building, carving, French cabinet making, for the making of chopsticks in Japan and of course as an essential oil. The oil has a somewhat floral, spicy and sweet smell. Rosewood Essential Oil for Skin is excerpted from Aniba rosaeodora (also famed as Aniba rosaeodora var. amazonica) that belongs to the Lauraceae family and also far-famed as Brazilian rosewood and bios de rose. It is excerpted from the wood breakages via the process of steam distillation.
Chemical Composition of Rosewood Oil for Skin:
The primary chemical components of Rosewood Essential Oil are geraniol, neral, geranial, a-pinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, camphene, myrcene, linalool oxides, linalool, benzaldehyde and a-terpineol. Rosewood Essential Oil normally blends well with all citrus and floral oils.
How Rosewood Oil is healthful?
Rosewood Essential Oil acts as an anti-depressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, gentle analgesic, cephalic, insecticide, bactericidal, deodo rant and stimulant.
What are the usages and benefits of Rosewood Essential Oil?
1) Rosewood Essential Oil for Skin is utilized with good results in reducing colds, coughs, headaches, fever and infections and is an assistance for the immune system.
2) Its stimulative properties are helpful to sort out sexual problems such as frigidity and impotence.
3) It is an outstanding oil to use in skincare, as it nourishes the dull and dry skin, while having a tissue regenerating action and cell stimulant on the skin that boosts rejuvenation of the skin.
4) It is non-irritant, non-toxic and non-sensitizing oil and is mostly regarded as safe.
5) It has a place in aromatherapy and could assist with the respiratory system and eliminates stress-related conditions.
6) Helps with infections, nausea, headache and stress-related problems, and removes depression.
7) With the blended massage it can help in the treatment of fevers and nervous tension.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 2-3 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 25 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India