Product Code : Petitgrain Oil
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- CAS No
- Raw Material
- Fluid liquid
Description & Extraction :-
Extracted from the bitter leaves as well as green twigs of orange tree, Petitgrain Oil is noted for its utilization in various traditional health practices. Useful for cleaning purposes, this offers a fresh, herbaceous and floral aroma, which makes it unique and functional in different settings. Useful for promoting restful sleep, it supports healthy immune function and is appreciated for its far reaching effectiveness. Acquired via the steam distillation process, this has a subtle fragrance.
Main Constituents :-
The main constituents of petitgrain oil are linalyl acetate, myrcene, geraniol, nerol, neryl acetate, geranyl acetate, linalool and terpineol.
Uses of Petitgrain Oil
- The properties of this essential oil is extremely kindred to neroli. This oil works as a relaxant, tranquillizer, sedative and a cardiac tonic. It can also be utilized for pacifying anxieties and preventing insomnia. The oil helps the patients to go off tranquillizers. Utilized as a bath essence, this acts as a massage oil as well as a tisane.
- This oil is extremely relaxing and thus is utilized to cure stomach pains, colic, fatigue etc.
- Working as a simple solution for releasing stress, fatigue, or anxiety, the perfume of the oil acts as a sedative, which makes the surrounding amazingly refreshed.
- Can be attributed to its properties as an anti-spasmodic, anti-depressant, deodorant, nervine, antiseptic and a sedative substance.
- Beneficial in the treatment of congestion, cramps, spasms colds etc.
- Prevents bacterial skin infections as well as body odor.
- Suffices as a nerve tonic, has soothing as well as relaxing effects on the nerves.
- Gives protection against the inauspicious effects of anger, anxiety, shock and fear.
- Effectively healthful for skin, helps in the treatment of various skin problems such as acne, pimples or pustules by utlizing a cotton-wool bud.
- Also good for edema as well as general puffiness grounded by PMT or digestive problems.
Specification of Petitgrain Oil :-
|Product || Petitgrain Oil |
| Source || Peel |
| Appearance || Fluid liquid |
| Colour || Almost colourless to Pale Yellow |
| Odour ||Sweet, Pleasant, Flowery, Soft, Floral and slightly Spicy |
|Physico-Chemical Properties |
| Refractive Index || 1.4650 â 1.4675 |
| Optical Rotation || +8° to +24° |
| Specific Gravity || 0.975 To 0.985 |
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 2-3 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 25 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India