Product Code : 21
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Raw Material
- CAS No
- Reduce Pigmentation, Provide Pain Relief
- Shelf Life
- 1-2 Years
Lavender Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Lameaceae
Historical significance of Lavender Oil
With a distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has been utilized for centuries. Anciently, it was used as a perfume as well as for bathing and cooking.
What are the peculiar health benefits of this Oil ?
- Incorporated with calming properties, this helps in creating a serene environment, which is optimum for staying asleep and resting well.
- Soothes the skin irritation, provides nourishment to the delicate skin, stands as a favorite alternative for skincare products as well as simple topical application.
- Appropriate for all skin types, Lavender Oil stands as a potpourri concoction, utilized for a little revitalization.
- Particularly suitable treatment for dry and unhealthy looking skin cuticles, brings the moisture back and proffer a healthy look to the skin on account of its assorted soothing abilities.
- Helpful in promoting a restful atmosphere, heals the tan made by sun exposure.
- Incorporated with pacifying fragrant properties, it also helps in easing the feelings of tension when used internally. Helps in the relaxation and drift into a halcyon sleep.
- Used in cooking for its taste sensation and perfume, helps in softening the citrus flavors.
- The Lavender Oil Bestows a flavorful twist to baked goods, desserts and marinades.
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
As Mentioned On Label
Almost colorless to Pale Green with reflection of Yellow.
Fresh, Sweet, Green, Flowery note.
Lavendula Officinalis (Fam: Labiatae)
Specific Gravity At 20oC
0.880 to 0.900 (0.890)
Refractive Index At 20oC
1.4500 to 1.4565 (1.4563)
Used in Fresheners, Soaps, Aromatherapy, Cosmetics, and Perfumery Compounds.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 2-3 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 25 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India