Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Kilograms/Kilograms, ,
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Extraction Type
- Strong Smell
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
Botanical name: ocimum basilicum
What is Basil Oil and what are its primal usages ?
Basil has a spicy, warm yet herbal fragrance known to reduce the anxious feelings. This provides great benefits to both the mind as well as to the as it is included with high linalool content. This stands as a perfect application that can help in reducing the feelings of tension. Commonly utilized in the cooking this herbal and fresh flavor is helpful in the cooking of pastas, meats and entree dishes. The fragrance of this oil helps in promoting a sense of focus as well as a stress-relieving experience.
The primary curative benefits of Basil Oil :-
- Helps to keeping the skin clear, clean and healthy
- Boosts mental alertness and decreases anxious feelings when being applied.
- Helps in easing the monthly feminine discomfort.
- Comforts the joints and sore muscles
- Helps in promoting a clear breathing
- Stands as an optimal cooling agent for the skin
- Boosts mental alertness and lessens the uneasy feelings.
What are the Emotional Benefits bestowed by Basil Oil ?
Spiritually and emotionally, this essential oils is really helpful in dealing with feelings of fear, nervousness and anxiousness. This "renewal" is calming and strengthening to the mind and heart. This is appropriate for dealing with stress, fatigue, overwhelm etc.
Use Basil Oil sparingly and with caution. High doses may be carcinogenic especially for those basils that contain a significant amount of methyl chavicol. Avoid in cases of liver problems. Avoid Basil Oil during pregnancy. Use extreme caution when using oils with children and give children only the gentlest oils at extremely low doses. It is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils with children.Shipping Options: We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
Organoleptic Properties: -
As Mentioned On Label
Yellow to Pale Yellow colour
Typical odour of Eugenol
0.0° to - 5.0° (-2.3°)
Refractive index (at 25°C)
1.500 - 1.550(1.530)
Specific gravity (at 25°C)
1.010 - 1.050(1.030)
65.0 - 75.0 % w/w(69 %+)
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 2-3 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 25 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per buyers requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India